Sage Business Cloud X3 enabling you to grow your business more quickly
Sage X3 differs from conventional ERP systems, enabling you to streamline your company management by simplifying all aspects of your operations.
A unique and international solution aimed at mid-market companies throughout the world, Sage X3 is the benchmark solution for SMEs, mid-market enterprises and subsidiaries of major groups.
Sage Business Cloud X3 is available in around 100 countries and is the solution of choice for more than 5,200 companies and 240,000 users, owing to its ease of use and quick and cost-effective implementation.
Sage X3 is aimed primarily at companies with 100 to 500 employees in the distribution, manufacturing and service industries. Sage X3 can support companies operating at a local or international scale, be they independent or part of a larger group.
Results: streamlined operations, real-time information about your business, and improved performance.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WITH AN ERP?
Return on Investment (ROI)
Net Present Value
Sage X3 is faster
Faster: a comprehensive information system that combines all of the functions required for company management and thus to speed up your business processes (purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, sales, customer service and financial management).
- End-to-end management of your business processes
- Universal access to data via the Internet and mobile devices
- Real-time commercial data, dashboards and detailed analyses
Ready-to-use infrastructure, faster deployment across all business units, faster delivery of new features.
Sage X3 is simpler
Simpler: Sage X3 can be adapted to meet the needs of your company and to take into account the roles and preferences of users, thus providing a software solution that is quick to implement, easy to manage and simple to use via any web browser or mobile device.
- Advanced integration, simpler software management
- User-friendly display of data
- Customisation by users
- Two-way integration with Microsoft Office
On-demand access to functions, simplified administration, always up to date with the latest version, less demand on IT resources.
Sage X3 is flexible
Sage X3 is a scalable and modular solution with a flexible data repository (multi-legislation, multilingual, multi-currency, multi-company, multi-site, etc.) that can be quickly and easily adapted to changes in your needs.
- Extended functionalities to suit your business processes
- Flexible data repository (multi-company, multi-legislation, etc.)
- Web services and customisation tools
- Ecosystem of complementary solutions
No start-up investment, reduced demand on in-house staff, customisation compatible with software upgrade path, reduced infrastructure costs.
What makes this solution unique?
- Get more done, faster, with an entirely redesigned web interface,
- Go where your business takes you, with mobile access to data via any device,
- Take back control over your business, by integrating and automating more processes,
- Access the strategic information that you need in real time, thanks to built-in business intelligence,
- Improve customer service and increase customer loyalty through better sharing of data across the company,
- Create cash flow from within and invest in growth, by eliminating inefficiencies and reducing costs,
- Expand your horizons to new markets and geographic zones, with robust technology and built-in global functionality.
Sage X3 at a glance
Sage X3 is quick, easy and flexible ERP system that enables mid-sized companies to revive growth and profitability. With this solution driving efficiency across financial and operational processes, employees can obtain the strategic information that they need, when they need it. Accessible online and via mobile devices, Sage X3 turns your business into a more responsive organisation, locally and globally.
Sage X3 is designed specifically for the manufacturing, distribution and services industries, and simplifies the management of multi-location businesses. Powerful yet easy to implement and to learn, it is the solution of choice for mid-sized companies looking to scale-up a profitable business.